Amber O'Hearn - Eat Meat, Not Too Little, Mostly Fat
Manage episode 294410336 series 2914951
Amber O’Hearn has academic publications in several fields including theoretical mathematics, cognitive psychology, computational linguistics, and more recently, evolutionary nutrition and biology. She has been studying and experimenting with low-carb, ketogenic diets since 1997, and is particularly interested in evolutionary constraints and interspecies differences. Amber has been eating a nearly plant-free diet since 2009, seeing a complete recession of her bipolar symptoms without relapse.
- Amber’s book Eat Meat, Not Too Little, Mostly Fat: Facultative Carnivore
- The mistake of assuming vegetables are more nutritious than meat
- Why we’re different as carnivorous primates
- Amber’s totally receded bipolar disorder
- Paleo lifespans vs modern lifespans
- Protein to Energy ratio
- Dairy, nuts, and appetite
- Plants = good?
- Is offal necessary?
- Biohacking and measurement
- Fibre and vitamin C
Amber can be found at:
Twitter - https://twitter.com/KetoCarnivore
Ally can be found at:
Twitter - https://twitter.com/paleocanteen
Twitter - https://twitter.com/paleoally
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/paleocanteen
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/AllyHouston