Manage episode 355916472 series 2899971
This weeks episode is getting posted a few days early, and that's because we interviewed game designer and Magic: the Gathering Pro Tour winner Justin Gary! Justin's latest game, Ascension Tactics: Inferno, is hitting Kickstarter on February 21st, so we wanted this episode to go live before the game launches. This was such an amazing conversation. We had been wanting to talk to Justin for quite a while, and we were so glad that he accepted our invitation to join us on the podcast. We talk about Justin's lengthy history in the tabletop space and industry, his experience with Magic: the Gathering, working with Richard Garfield, and or course we talk quite a bit about Ascension and Ascension Tactics. We hope you enjoy the conversation!
- Check out Stone Blade Entertainment's website: https://stoneblade.com/
- Ascension Tactics Inferno Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stoneblade/ascension-tactics-ii
- Check our Justin's personal website here: https://justingary.com/
- Check out the Think Like a Game Designer Podcast on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/think-like-a-game-designer/id1450200089
- You can follow Justin on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/justin_gary
Sign up for your free 30 day trial of Audible by using our code: www.audibletrial.com/hobbiesnhappiness
Find us on Social!
- Find us on FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/hobbiesandhappiness
- Find us on Twitter: @_dgcampbell, @jimmorganhnh
- Find us on Instagram: @daniel.g.campbell, @jimmorganhnh, @hobbies.n.happiness
- Catch us when we stream on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/hobbiesnhappiness
- Email us with your gaming memories at email@example.com
- Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/pyBtxzKEaK