Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on October 17, 2023 07:36 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 354516844 series 3288886
Restructure the workforce & separable verbs & sentence structure.
Paul is getting fired. He wasn’t aware that he didn’t report his illness to his boss. Instead, he accidentally sent the message to his dad - who didn't warn him of his mistake. So he was absent without notice. He clears his desk and calls Grandpa who says there is something Paul doesn't know yet about the book. He should bring it with him tomorrow. That way Grandpa can explain it. Paul is not sure if he should really confess that he lost the book. He hopes that Grandpa will forget this by tomorrow. Why didn't Paul’s Father warn him? What does Grandpa want to tell him about the book? Will he confess that he lost it?
Transcript, lesson and extras: german-stories.com/47-nehmen-sie-das-mit-separable-verbsTake language lessons on Lingoda & get your cashback!
Click this link for more information try.lingoda.com/GermanStories_Sprint and use our code GERMANSTORIES2023 to get 20 euros or 25 dollars off your Sprint registration!
#sprint202302 #sponsoredBook a German class with our show host Christian:
Booking link: chris-german.setmore.comConnect with us:
- FACEBOOK: facebook.com/LearnGermanWithStories
- TWITTER: twitter.com/_germanstories
- INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/german.stories.official
Paypal Donate Link: paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=R386844TUXZUELeave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
- This link might help to find us on Apple Podcasts: apple.co/32tKQgF
- If not, launch the Apple Podcast app on your iPhone / iPad and tap the search icon (on top).
- Search for “German Stories | Learn German with Stories”, and tap on our podcast.
- Once you're there, scroll down to "Ratings & Reviews", and tap "Write a Review" (or log in first).
- Write us something nice and give us 5 stars :-)