Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on October 17, 2023 07:36 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 355774345 series 3288886
Facilities and locations in the city & reflexive pronouns and reflexive verbs.
Paul is sad and on his way to the police station to file a report. His parents call him. They want to stress him again. Paul counters: They don't help, and they didn't even try to warn him of his mistake. Accidentally sending the message for his boss to his dad has cost Paul his job. His mother becomes remorseful. She says she has to explain something to Paul. His father interrupts because he wants to prevent that. They argue and annoy Paul. So he hangs up. What's the important thing Paul's mom has to tell him?
Transcript, lesson and extras: german-stories.com/48-freut-ihr-euch-jetzt-reflexive-pronouns-and-verbsLearn German while you play with words, pictures, and audio!
The Immersive Learning mini app on the German Stories website will teach you the words and phrases from each lesson in a smart way using spaced repetition to make sure you don't forget them. It keeps track of how good you know every word, and schedules when to review it again. And it mixes up the ways in which it teaches you: multiple choice, single flashcards, order the words, listen and write - you name it! Try it out now for FREE at german-stories.comMusic:
Film noir music by astrofreq on Pixabay link
Techno music by Zen Man on Pixabay linkPodcast "Lern Deutsch mit Wikipedia & Co.":
Booking link: chris-german.setmore.comConnect with us:
- FACEBOOK: facebook.com/LearnGermanWithStories
- TWITTER: twitter.com/_germanstories
- INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/german.stories.official
Paypal Donate Link: paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=R386844TUXZUELeave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
- This link might help to find us on Apple Podcasts: apple.co/32tKQgF
- If not, launch the Apple Podcast app on your iPhone / iPad and tap the search icon (on top).
- Search for “German Stories | Learn German with Stories”, and tap on our podcast.
- Once you're there, scroll down to "Ratings & Reviews", and tap "Write a Review" (or log in first).
- Write us something nice and give us 5 stars :-)