Manage episode 360140900 series 2794936
TWiM reveals housefly dispersal of antimicrobial resistant bacteria, and a reproductive organ in squid linked to symbiotic bacteria.
Become a patron of TWiMLinks for this episode
- Housefly dispersal of antimicrobial resistant E. coli (Appl Micro Int)
- Antibiotic use in farming (Nature)
- Antimicrobial use in food producing animals (PLoS Glob Pub Health)
- Reproductive organ linked to symbiotic bacteria (mBio)
- Skype a Scientist
- Take the TWiM Listener survey!
Music used on TWiM is composed and performed by Ronald Jenkees and used with permission.
Send your microbiology questions and comments to email@example.com