Manage episode 375325622 series 1539392
TWiM explains personalized aerosilized phage therapy for a chronic lung infection, and using the combination of antibiotic and a DNA molecule that binds alpha-gal to reduce S. aureus infection in vivo.
Become a Patron of TWiM!Links for this episode:
- Aerosolized phage therapy (Nat Comm)
- Alpha-gal aptamer and vancomycin for MRSA (Microorg)
- Alpha-gal syndrome (Front Allergy)
- Natural antibody protects against viral infection (virology blog)
- Oil pulling for improving oral health (Healthcare)
Music used on TWiM is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your microbiology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org