Manage episode 321708736 series 2609669
Ready to learn how email and SMS can grow your business?
Dylan Kelley started his career cold calling and building landing pages for direct-to-consumer brands. Then, in 2016, he saw the changes in the digital advertising industry and jumped on the opportunity to start his digital agency Wavebreak, which specializes in SMS and email marketing.
Wavebreak is now one of the leading agencies in the space, helping ecommerce brands like Casely, CaliWhite, PodSockets, and Ballsy grow their email and SMS programs.
Listen to Nathan and Dylan discuss:
- How starting a podcast built momentum and credibility for Wavebreak
- Why automation is making digital agencies irrelevant
- How you can double performance by having SMS and email work together
- How Wavebreak helped Ballsy increase their open rates by 30-40%
- Why segmentation doesn’t have to be super granular to be effective
- Why referrals are still the best mechanism for agency growth
- And much more SMS and email advice...
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: