Manage episode 347870275 series 2806638
Sign up for Intelligence Squared Premium here: https://iq2premium.supercast.com/ for ad-free listening, bonus content, early access and much more. See below for details.
This is the second episode of The Great Energy Transition, a new series from Intelligence Squared in partnership with Cummins and we’re looking ahead to the future to ask - what needs to happen between 2030 and 2050 to reach net zero? To explore the drastic technological innovation and societal change needed to make net zero emissions by 2050 a reality, we’re joined by Srikanth Padmanabhan, President of the Engine Business at Cummins. Our host for this series is physicist and broadcaster, Helen Czerski.
To find out more about Cummins, please visit cummins.com
We are incredibly grateful for your support. To become an Intelligence Squared Premium subscriber, follow the link: https://iq2premium.supercast.com/
Here’s a reminder of the benefits you’ll receive as a subscriber:
- Ad-free listening, because we know some of you would prefer to listen without interruption
- One early episode per week
- Two bonus episodes per month
- A 25% discount on IQ2+, our exciting streaming service, where you can watch and take part in events live at home and enjoy watching past events on demand and without ads
- A 15% discount and priority access to live, in-person events in London, so you won’t miss out on tickets
- Our premium monthly newsletter
- Intelligence Squared Merch
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices