Manage episode 339612937 series 2301213
Nicole Doyle started her twin mom journey delivering at 24 weeks. Her micro preemies spent 5 months in the NICU and are now thriving 10 year olds! As a result of her experience, she now works for Graham’s Foundation, a non-profit that supports parents of premature babies.
Today, Nicole shares about:
- Medical bedrest at 20 weeks
- Emergency C-section at 24 weeks 6 days
- Spending a month in the hospital after delivery
- Volunteering and working for Graham’s Foundation
- Advice for NICU parents
Expecting twins? Twiniversity has you COVERED with online classes on:
- Breastfeeding Twins
- Twins After Singletons
- Baby Safety (CPR, First Aid, Car Seat Safety, Childproofing)
Click here to sign up for a class!
Follow us on: