Manage episode 340405991 series 2301213
Janelle’s twins were only a few months old when her husband Keith was diagnosed with Lymphoma. In 2020, Keith passed away from the disease.
Janelle joins us today to talk about:
- Parenting alone while Keith received chemo treatments
- How she relates to her in-laws now
- Keeping Keith’s memory alive for her twins
- How therapy has helped her
- Advice for grieving moms
Expecting twins? Twiniversity has you COVERED with online classes on:
- Breastfeeding Twins
- Twins After Singletons
- Baby Safety (CPR, First Aid, Car Seat Safety, Childproofing)
Click here to sign up for a class!
Follow us on: