Ep. 45 - Every Game Wasn’t Made for Me?
Manage episode 324786308 series 2899971
Today's topic is one that we started in last weeks episode with Sam Smith where we began talking about the idea that not all games were made with me in mind. Last week the topic was brought up in speaking about Disney Villainous and how it was very much designed with the casual and family audience in mind, not the overly strategic thinking audience. Being the very strategic players that we are, we can tend to take the games that we play and play, analyze and try and enjoy them through that strategic mindset. We flesh out that idea and concept in this episode. We hope you enjoy!
- Find us on FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/hobbiesandhappiness
- Find us on Twitter: @_dgcampbell, @jimmorganhnh
- Find us on Instagram: @daniel.g.campbell, @jimmorganhnh, @hobbies.n.happiness
- Catch us when we stream on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/hobbiesnhappiness
- Email us with your gaming memories at email@example.com
- Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/pyBtxzKEaK