Manage episode 334328207 series 2609669
How did Ed Mylett gain 3 million social media followers without spending a dollar on ads? Authenticity. Ed is an entrepreneur, best-selling author, performance coach, and speaker. He landed on the Forbes 50 wealthiest under 50, and was recognized as one of the wealthiest self-made people in the world in his 30s. His recently published book, The Power of One More, will help you learn why you're closer to your dreams and goals than you think.
Listen to Nathan and Ed discuss:
- How to read people and listen intently
- Learning the "power of one" philosophy from his father's sobriety journey
- Overcoming imposter syndrome and failure in the finance world
- Lessons from his new book, The Power of One More
- Becoming friends with his hero Tony Robbins
- Building a media empire from scratch
- Balancing 17 different companies
- And much more business mindset advice…
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
Speak with our friendly course experts to get clarity on the next steps for your idea, business or career. You will get tailored insights from results achieved by our proven practitioners as well as thousands of students. Book a call now...
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices