Manage episode 261073120 series 2432416
Hi everyone, so this evening I thought about sharing these exact thoughts with you on branding.
Do you know the feeling of:
• Trying to find out what works for your brand?
• Not being too happy about your current branding?
• Really wanting to do better on branding, because you dream of growing your audience?
Then: you’re totally not alone and I’ve just been through the exact same thing!
Here’s a few things I did wrong:
1. I didn’t do any research on my visual identity. Instead I just started posting randomly pictures on my IG
2. I didn’t spend enough time researching on other people in my field, who’s doing what I dream of doing too
3. I was not aware of where my audience is? So I just kept posting hoping for them to find ME
4. I posted a lot, but I didn’t have any vision or formula/strategy on my posting
5. I didn’t do enough research on all the great apps that exist to help create a more professional look and therefore attract potential buyers of your product/brand = grow your audience
To mention a few of them!
I’m all about getting started before you’re ready, but by making all the mistakes I did you will hurt growing your audience by confusing them. Or by posting way too much, way too often! Without being targeted.
Do not work harder, but: do work smarter. ❤️ and remember to learn along the way.
If you’re curious about getting to know the exact tools/steps on how to apply what I learned into your branding, then please don’t hesitate to:
** DM/EMAIL me if you need help with making your dreams come true.
@xxjasminsoe / www.xxjasminsoe.com