Manage episode 335186944 series 185
The embargo's been lifted and we can finally talk about how we feel Google's new Pixel 6a has changed us for the better. That, or, we can just talk about it. Plus, other new phone launches in the next few weeks and a patch of tumult in Android launchers. All this week on the Android Police podcast!
2:21 | The hot topic.
- Google Pixel 6a review: Regression is the better part of value
- Check out how Google's new Magic Eraser camouflage feature works before the Pixel 6a arrives next week
- Qualcomm's new chips might be what Wear OS needs to turn around — if they actually deliver
19:16 | Will takes us through what Samsung and OnePlus wanna do.
- Galaxy Unpacked is official for August 10, and Samsung's already offering big reservation bonuses
- OnePlus 10T is making its formal debut on August 3 in New York
31:54 | Ara's got dirt on Nova Launcher and Lawnchair
- One of Lawnchair's core developers has ceased his involvement with the launcher
- Nova Launcher has been acquired by analytics company Branch
Find the team on Twitter - @journeydan @AraWagco @Will_Sattelberg @PointJules
Reach out to us - firstname.lastname@example.org